Monday, July 9, 2007

My hands are blue!


So the other day I was tie dying with some friends (which is tough! let me tell you.) Well I walked away with blue hands from the dye and it doesn't come off that easy. Also I may have ruined one of my favorite shirts and stained my pants. But whatever cause now I've got a sweet shirt and some ugly orange socks that look more like an out of control foot fungus than tie dye. Without furthur ado, here are some songs that help me cope with this new found blueness.

Alexi Murdoch - Blue Mind


Kind of Like Spiting - Blue Period

White Stripes - Blue Orchid

TV on the Radio - Blues from Down Here (live on KEXP)

1 comment:

portofly94 said...

haha id like to see this shirt and these socks.
ill be checking your stuff out regularly, its pretty interesting.